Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error: (org.khronos.openvx.harris_corners) parameter[3] failed validation

Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Hi,

I have created following graph in VAD.

twoImgTrack.png

But while running I am getting following output (value of parameter[3] is 0 in harris.corners.

Operation: vxVerifyGraph
Node <node>[0x8401990] (org.khronos.openvx.harris_corners) parameter[3] failed validation

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Thank you for your report.  Could you send your graphml?  This could speed up the investigation.

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Hi Jeffrey,

I have attached graphml file.558919

0 Kudos
Stav_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Attached is a graph that works, i suggest you read the documentation about each kernel and what it does to make sure it makes sense... 

Regards,

Stav

0 Kudos
Deepak_C_R
Beginner

Thank you Stav for the working copy of graphml.

For harris corner I read this documentation and for optical flow I read this documentation. Is there any documentation other than this ?

In that I didn't find anything that we need to define max limit to the number of keypoint.

Also when I am setting levels = 1 in gaussian pyramid node it was giving error only during verify graph. (It was not giving any error while setting the value. In some nodes if we are setting invalid value for the parameter its giving pop up error message while setting its value in node properties)

0 Kudos
Stav_S_Intel
Employee

Hi, 

For khronos you should indeed read the spec as you did, for any intel kernel you can check this documentation: 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/cvsdk-kernels-extensions-apiref

Regards,

Stav

0 Kudos