Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Error while converting Models into IR format using Model Optimizer

Phillipo_Edge
Beginner

While working with the Object Detection Tutorial I did receive this error in the step 4.2 Create the IR files for the interference model:

[ ERROR ]  The "raw_model/public/mobilenet-ssd/mobilenet-ssd.caffemodel" is not existing file
FAILED:
mobilenet-ssd

Is there something else I do need to add or change? Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Felipe Espinosa,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you specify which Object Detection Tutorial that you run? From the error, I think you don’t have the mobilenet-ssd Caffe model in your machine. You have to download the model using OpenVINO Model Downloader.

To download the model, navigate to <INSTALL_DIR>\openvino\deployment_tools\open_model_zoo\tools\downloader directory and run this command : downloader.py --name mobilenet-ssd

The OpenVINO IR format of the model will be in the <INSTALL_DIR>\openvino\deployment_tools\tools\model_downloader\public\mobilenet-ssd\ directory.

Refer to this documentation https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/omz_tools_downloader_README.html for more details.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Felipe Espinosa,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored. 

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos