Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Exception processing occurs when executing action_recognition.py

MHagi
Beginner

Hi

When I started action_recognition.py of ”Action Recognition Python Demo” using PyCharm on Windows, an exception occurred as shown in the attached screenshot.
The model uses FP16.

Regards,
Moriki

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Hi Moriki,

Can you specify the command used to run the demo and the models used along with?

I have tried the demo on latest OpenVINO version(2020.1) using the driver-action-recognition-adas-0002-encoder, driver-action-recognition-adas-0002-decoder models and it is working fine.

Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos
MHagi
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

See the attached action_recognition_screenshot1.png for the command specification.
I specified action-recognition-0001-encoder + action-recognition-0001-decoder. (FP16)
The error is OK in the encoder specification, but occurs in the decoder specification. (Line 102 of the screenshot screen)

Maybe I think it's the latest, can you tell me how to know the version of OpenVINO?

Regards,
Moriki

0 Kudos
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Hi Moriki,

Navigate to the OpenVINO install directory(default install directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools)

If the latest version is installed, there should be a folder named openvino_2020.1.033If you are using any older version of OpenVINO, please upgrade to the latest version and give a try.

Hope it solves the issue.

Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos
MHagi
Beginner

Hi Ram prasad,

My OpenVINO version is openvino_2019.3.379.
Where is the location of the latest version?
How do I operate the update?

Reagards,

Moriki

0 Kudos
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Please download the latest OpenVINO toolkit for windows and follow the installation steps.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos
MHagi
Beginner

Thank you, Ram prasad

I will install the latest version on February 7 (Japan time) tomorrow, verify it, and let me know the results.

Regards,

Moriki

0 Kudos