Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6401 Discussions

Failed to run face recognition demo on Raspberry Pi 4 with openvino 2021.3

AndyDang
Beginner

When I am trying to execute this code, I've found an error below:

python3 ./face_recognition_demo.py \
> -m_fd face-detection-retail-0004.xml \
> -m_lm landmarks-regression-retail-0009.xml \
> -m_reid face-reidentification-retail-0095.xml \
> -fg /face_gallery \
> --run_detector \
> --allow_grow \
> -d_fd MYRIAD \
> -d_lm MYRIAD \
> -d_reid MYRIAD \
> -i cam
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./face_recognition_demo.py", line 30, in <module>
from utils import crop
File "/home/pi/Desktop/open_model_zoo-develop/demos/face_recognition_demo/python/utils.py", line 19, in <module>
from models.utils import resize_image
File "/home/pi/Desktop/open_model_zoo-develop/demos/common/python/models/__init__.py", line 23, in <module>
from .open_pose import OpenPose
File "/home/pi/Desktop/open_model_zoo-develop/demos/common/python/models/open_pose.py", line 18, in <module>
import ngraph as ng
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'ngraph'

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
addoic
Beginner

Are you sure that the openvino package is installed correctly, try running pip freeze and see if its there. 

0 Kudos
AndyDang
Beginner

After installing the Rasbian Package, I've run the demo of face detection, and it worked. I think the OPENVINO is installed correctly.

0 Kudos
Wan_Intel

Hi AndyDang,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For your information, nGraph module is not included in the OpenVINO™ Toolkit for Raspbian OS Package.

In order to import the nGraph module, you have to build Open Source OpenVINO™ Toolkit for Raspbian OS.

The steps for building Open Source OpenVINO™ Toolkit for Raspbian OS is available at the following article:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057005/boards-and-kits.html

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
Wan_Intel

Hi AndyDang,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. 

If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos