Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

How to access Network drive Paths with Openvino Accuracy checker

Aurjay
Novice

Hey ,

1. I am trying to import data from a network drive and I am not able to do that from Windows cmd. Do you know how else I could access the network drive path in windows cmd. I have tried using "pushd" command, but accuracy checker was not able to recognize it. 

It can't also recognize the "\\" or "I:\" format.

2.Also How to write proper logfile with average values over all dataset. Because so far the logfile just shows the metrics for each file but I can't get the overall performance of the model. 

Please answer the above questions ASAp. 

Thank you.

accuracy_check -c pushd \\vm-mue-filer01\Validation_new_data\person-detection-retail-0013-2020.1.1\config\test_yml.yml -m I:\Validation_new_data\person-detection-retail-0013-2020.1.1\person_detection_retail_0013 --log_file C:\Users\dgn\Desktop\Network\Validation_new_data\person-detection-retail-0013-2020.1.1\logs\test.txt

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

your issues seem to be related more to your OS instead of OpenVINO.

For importing data from a network drive, ensure that your network drive has been properly mapped.

This might help.

The OpenVINO default logfiles only contain the default information. As for custom data that need to be captured, you'll need to create your own algorithm and data logger. Create an algorithm to calculate the average value of your dataset in your main code and create a script to capture those data in the background (as normally a data logger should do).

Another thing you could consider to monitor performance is the OpenVINO Benchmark Tool.

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos