Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

I want to do "make run" of ncappzoo

YWaka2
Beginner

I cannot do "make run" of ncappzoo although I am in ncappzoo/apps dir.

If you know, please let me know why.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi YWaka2,

The make run command will not work in the ncappzoo/apps directory, you will need to go to a specific app in the ncappzoo/apps directory.

For example, to run the benchmark_app you need to be at the benchmark_ncs directory. Note: your installation directory may be different as it depends where you cloned the Github repository to.

git clone https://github.com/movidius/ncappzoo.git cd ~/ncappzoo/apps/benchmark_ncs make run

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi YWaka2,

The make run command will not work in the ncappzoo/apps directory, you will need to go to a specific app in the ncappzoo/apps directory.

For example, to run the benchmark_app you need to be at the benchmark_ncs directory. Note: your installation directory may be different as it depends where you cloned the Github repository to.

git clone https://github.com/movidius/ncappzoo.git cd ~/ncappzoo/apps/benchmark_ncs make run

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
YWaka2
Beginner

thank you for your reply.

I think my installation directory may be different.

please let me know where my ncappzoo dir should be located.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi YWaka2,

The installation directory location is up to you, however, you want to place it in a location where the user account has permissions such as the home or download directory. Regardless of the location, you need to change to a specific sample directory under ncappzoo/apps before executing make run as shown above.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos