Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6402 Discussions

Illegal instruction (core dumped) at load_network in OpenVino

Chew__Ryan
Beginner

Used OpenVino to run Tensorflow model on CPU.

OpenVino installation went well and could run all test demos.

I could convert tensorflow inference model to OpenVino model .bin and .xml files successfully.

But when I run the OpenVino model, I have Illegal instruction (core dumped) error at loading network.

self.exec_net = self.ie.load_network(network=self.net, device_name=self.device)

My OpenVino version is openvino_2019.2.275. Tested with latest version, but had same error.

My python is 3.5 version and OS is Ubuntu16.04.

What could be the issue using OpenVINO.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Luis_at_Intel

Hi Chew, Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out. I am not sure what could be happening, if you can share more details about the model being used it would be a great start.

If you are writing your own code in Python*, I would strongly suggest to take a look at the samples available for reference. This should give you a pretty good idea on how things work and compare with your program. Find the samples for your reference here.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos
Chew__Ryan
Beginner

Hi 

Here are more details.

i have an error while network loading in python.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j3JnPXP_wK8BQZbh9IGnox5baUsH1-7a?usp=sharing

0 Kudos
SuryaPSC_Intel
Employee

Hi Chew, Ryan,

As suggested by Luis, I tried loading your model using segmentation_demo.py and it loaded successfully. Attached the screenshot for the same.

Kindly refer network loading section of segmentation_demo.py.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Best Regards,

Surya

0 Kudos