Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Intel® Edge AI Developer Certification not completing

abhishekpatil
Beginner

I completed all modules of the Intel-Edge-AI-Certification, but "Healthcare Brain Tumor – Image Segmentation" still shows "Not Started".

Edge AI Foundations - Passed
Retail Loss Prevention - Classification - Passed
Industrial Worker Safety - Object Detection - Passed
Smart Cities Data Augmentation - Style Transfer - Not Started
Healthcare Brain Tumor – Image Segmentation - Not Started

Also the amount of chips stay the same (at 4600).

I double-checked each single module and all their submodules say "Passed".

It took a while to get the JupyterNotebook but its not starting of either of the  modules  its showing the gateway error as shown in "Capture.png".

Why does the status of "Healthcare Brain Tumor – Image Segmentation" still show "Not Started"?

Find "Capture1.png" attached, showing all modules of "Healthcare Brain Tumor – Image Segmentation" being passed.

Is there something missing to unblock the status-update?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

abhishekpatil,

We recently updated the backend systems. Would you be able to take a look at your rewards in the new system? If it still shows as incorrect please send me a screen capture.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Hari_B_Intel

Hi @abhishekpatil we really apologize for the inconvenience. we are aware of the bugs you reported and there is an issue with the interface, so we have escalated this to the respective team to be resolved immediately. 

Regarding your 2nd issue on the JupiterNotebook showing "gateway error " after you click the link. the reason for this issue is due to your browser cache still saving the old history of JupiterNotebook.

Here is my suggestion to fix it;

1. clear the browser catch (More -> More tools -> Clear browsing data )

2. Use the new incognito window to start 

Hope this information help. 

0 Kudos
abhishekpatil
Beginner

Hi @Hari_B_Intel  that gateway problem is solved but the brain segmentation status is still showing Not Started but the Jupyter notebook of "brain segmentation" is not working as it is giving me dead kernel error as shown in "capture2.jpg"

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi @abhishekpatil  Yes I am aware about this issue, this happen not only on Brain Segmentation but other sample application facing the same issue due to the connection to the server. 

Our respective team are fixing it and will inform you once it back to normal. 

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi @abhishekpatil the issue regarding dead kernel error you're facing is now resolved, you may clear your browser catch and run the application. 

Please revert back to us if you still observed the same issue. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
abhishekpatil
Beginner

Hey @Hari_B_Intel  i tried again as per your instructions clearing my browser cache but its still the same refer "capture3.jpg". And the Progress For "Healthcare Brain Tumor – Image Segmentation " is still  showing not started as you can see in ""capture4.jpg" due to this the points for the same are not credited to the chips.

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi @abhishekpatil 

After testing on my end I just realized that in your brain_segmentation sample demo, the kernel still shows Python 3 (Tensorflow_OpenVINO 2021.4.2). so the workaround for this is to change the Kernel to Python3 (OpenVINO 2021.4.2)

in Jupyter notebook, go to Kernel tab -> select "Change Kernel" -> Python3(OpenVINO 2021.4.2). 

make sure you see the Python 3 (OpenVINO 2021.4.2) on the upper right-hand side and the "Trusted" (Please refer to Kernel_running.jpg)

if everything is set, go to the Kernel tab, click on Restart & Run All. 

Regarding your 2nd issue on the Healthcare Brain Tumor – Image Segmentation show "not started", we are aware of the issue and our respective team is trying to resolve it. We are so sorry for your inconvenience.

0 Kudos
abhishekpatil
Beginner

Thank You @Hari_B_Intel  i have been able to suceesfully Complete the juypter lab but i guess there is some issue with the intel rewards page too as you can see i have 4800 points in "capture5.jpg" but on rewards page its just showing 4100 Points as shown in the "capture6.jpg Please help in this too..

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Yes, @abhishekpatil  for sure will help you on this.

Currently, we're still working on this issue to be resolved. 

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

abhishekpatil,

We recently updated the backend systems. Would you be able to take a look at your rewards in the new system? If it still shows as incorrect please send me a screen capture.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos