Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Intel / OpenVINO logo usage

Adam_44
Novice

Hi,

I am prototyping applications with OpenVINO for commercial use.
Can i use Intel and/or OpenVINO logo-s in my GUI.
If yes, are there guidelines for the visual representation (size, location, resolution, etc)?

I found only these:
Whenever the Intel® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries."
Whenever the OpenVINO™ logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: “OpenVINO and the OpenVINO logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.”

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I will check with the relevant team and get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Adam,

The trademark usage guidelines for 'Intel' and 'OpenVINO' are mentioned in the following pages:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/trademarks/intel.html

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/trademarks/openvino.html

We suggest you review the proper trademark usage rules in these links, as the messages from Intel Customer Support representatives do not have any legal effect.

For further information, please contact Trademarks and Brands at the following email:

trademarks.and.brands@intel.com

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Adam_44
Novice

Hi Munesh,
Thank you for your reply! The pages you linked are the ones I found earlier.
It seems to me that as long as I display the following text:
"Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries."
as a footnote I am good to go.

But to play it safe, I am going to contact Trademarks and Brands and send them the final version of the GUI to get their confirmation.

Regards,
Adam

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Adam,

Glad to hear that. They are the correct team to advise you.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Adam,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided references. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos