Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Intel Pre-build weld-porosity model

shubhamkumar
Beginner

I am trying to build weld-porosity-detection-0001 Intel pre-trained model.

Processed followed:

configured openvino toolkit with version 2021.2.185 and downloaded the porosity model IR files with the help of intel model_downloader and finally got the xml and bin files of the model.

command used to download model:  ./downloader.py --name weld-porosity-detection-0001 -o <path>

Blockers: I am not getting the model executable files. So, can you help with the steps like how to pass these IR files to Inference Engine in order to execute the model.

System details :

intel core i5 10th gen

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi Kumar,

There is an action_recognition demo which allows you to run with this weld-porosity-detection-0001 model. It is located at this directory: /opt/intel/openvino_2021.1.110/inference_engine/demos/python_demos/action_recognition

You can run the demo with this command line:

python3 action_recognition.py -m_en /opt/intel/openvino_2021.1.110/deployment_tools/tools/model_downloader/intel/weld-porosity-detection-0001/FP32/weld-porosity-detection-0001.xml -i 0

For more information about running this demo, you may refer to the README.md file in that directory.

I’ve validated that running the demo with the latest version of OpenVINO™ which is version 2021.2, will face an unsupported extension issue when the webcam is set as the input. We are investigating this issue as well.

As such, I’ve validated that everything works well in OpenVINO™ version 2021.1. Hence, I would suggest you install OpenVINO™ version 2021.1 and work with the action_recognition demo.

Regards,

Peh

Peh_Intel

Hi Kumar,

Glad to inform you that the action_recognition demo works well with the latest version of OpenVINO™ which is version 2021.3.

Regards,

Peh 

Peh_Intel

Hi Kumar,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Peh

basaveswara
Beginner

Did you get the executable files?

0 Kudos