Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Is there any demo which uses face-person-detection-retail-002 model.?

R__A
Beginner

Hi

I have modified the pedestrian tracker demo code and in that I am detecting person and faces. For this purpose, I am using `person-detection-retail-0013` for person detection and `face-detection-retail-0004` for face detection. But the issue is that, it becomes a bit difficult sometime to check which face belongs to which person, as detection is being done by two different models.

Then I came across this model `face-person-detection-retail-002` which I believe can detect face and person. But I am unable to find how to use it. Is there any demo available which is using this model so that I can get a reference code from it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Luis_at_Intel

Based on the Inference Engine Samples, the face-person-detection-retail-0002 model should work with any demo that supports SSD*-based models. For example the Hello Shape Infer SSD demo or the Object Detection for SSD Async demo. There are also some Python* samples that support SSD* based models and these are included in the toolkit under <path-to>openvino/deployment_tools/inference_engine/samples/python_samples

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel

0 Kudos
R__A
Beginner

Hi

Can this also work with pedestrian tracker demo.?

0 Kudos
Luis_at_Intel

Not sure if this is possible with the sample code provided as is, I think you may have to modify the program to be able to use the model. For your information I attempted to run the sample program (as provided) using the face-person-detection-retail-0002 model and I get an [ ERROR ] Face Detection network should have only one output. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

0 Kudos
kalocsai
Novice

Hi Luis_at_Intel,

I am trying to get a hold of the face-person-detection-retail-0002 model. As it seems like you have used this model before, could I possibly ask you to send it to me or provide me with a link where I could download it from. 

Thank you very much for your help!

peter

0 Kudos
Kamma__Vijayakumar

I am able to get the outputs for both face and person with different nodes but how to combine them ?

face_result = person_face_infer_network1.get_output(person_currReq,"detection_out_face")
pede_result = person_face_infer_network1.get_output(person_currReq,"detection_out_pedestrian")

not sure how to combine the face and person.

0 Kudos
kalocsai
Novice

Hi R_A,

I am in desperate need of the model: face-person-detection-retail-0002. As it seems like you have used this model earlier, could I possible ask you to send that model to me or provide me with a link where I could download it from. This model is no longer available from Intel's website. You help with this is very much appreciated!

peter

0 Kudos