Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

MKLDNNPlugin for device CPU

Thib
Beginner

Hi,

I'm working on some codes with my macos and sometimes I have this kind of problem when is running on CPU:

RuntimeError: Cannot find plugin to use: Tried load plugin : MKLDNNPlugin for device CPU, error: Plugin MKLDNNPlugin cannot be loaded: cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from : Cannot load library 'libMKLDNNPlugin.dylib': dlopen(libMKLDNNPlugin.dylib, 1): image not found, skipping
cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from /opt/intel/openvino_2020.3.194/python/python3.6/openvino/inference_engine: Cannot load library '/opt/intel/openvino_2020.3.194/python/python3.6/openvino/inference_engine/libMKLDNNPlugin.dylib': dlopen(/opt/intel/openvino_2020.3.194/python/python3.6/openvino/inference_engine/libMKLDNNPlugin.dylib, 1): image not found, skipping

It's well running sometimes when I restart my mac and sometimes it doesn't work without reason. The plugin cannot access to the CPU. The toolkit has the following version: m_openvino_toolkit_p_2020.3.194.dmg

The library exists and I runned the setupvars script correctly. If someone has an idea ? Thanks

Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Did you temporarily set the environment variable or did you permanently set it?

Temporary:-- you need to run this command each time you open a new terminal to run Openvino models

source /opt/intel/openvino/bin/setupvars.sh

permanent

vi ~/.bash_profile

source /opt/intel/openvino/bin/setupvars.sh

each time you run your terminal you should be able to see

[setupvars.sh] OpenVINO environment initialized.

If you did not see this means that setupvars is not initialized and you need to do so

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos