Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Memory location exception when loading network into CPU plugin

Delfrate__Jacques

Hi,

I'm trying to load my pre-trained deeplearning model into the plugin loaded for CPU as target device.

When I try to load the network into the plugin using: auto executable_network = plugin.LoadNetwork(network, {}); I have a memory location exception throw.

See attached.

Do you have an idea on how to fixe this ?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lee__Terry
Beginner

I run into almost the same issue.

I build a c++ library based on the "object_detection_demo_ssd_async" sample. The program work with NSC2. However, it show the memory access error when loading network into CPU plugin.

Is there anything specific to CPU plugin that I missed on the c++ library ?

The environments are: openvino 2019 R1, windows 10, c++ library, C# application, ssd network.

I was be to to run CPU on the sample program  "object_detection_demo_ssd_async", But not on the library that I build.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Delfrate, Jacques and Lee, Terry,

The best way to diagnose these types of issues is to build a debug version of IE from the opensource github, here .

Exceptions such as the type you describe ("memory access violation") could be caused by any number of reasons so it would be impossible to debug on a forum. However if you build a DEBUG version of Inference Engine using the README you will be able to figure out why this error is occuring as you step through your code.

Make sure to re-generate your IR using the github MO first.

Thanks for using OpenVino.

Shubha

0 Kudos