Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Model optimizer for SSD

Kaixuan_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello,

I ran into error when I run model optimizer for SSD using CVSDK 2018, it returns "'PriorBoxParameter' object has no attribute 'width'", but it is ok when I  run model optimizer for SSD using CVSDK 2017. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Monique_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Kaixuan,

What SSD are you trying to convert with MO?

Kind Regards,

Monique Jones

0 Kudos
Kaixuan_L_Intel1
Employee

SSD-MobileNet. Actually, I tested with standard SSD network, and it shows the same problem

0 Kudos
Stefano_M_
Beginner

I'm having the same problem.

I'm trying to import the file deploy.prototxt from vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0007 using this code in python:

net = caffe.Net('deploy.prototxt', caffe.TEST)
net.save('my_net.caffemodel')

and the displayed error is:

[libprotobuf ERROR google/protobuf/text_format.cc:274] Error parsing text-format caffe.NetParameter: 914:10: Message type "caffe.PriorBoxParameter" has no field named "width".
WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR
F0727 11:03:36.077455 24468 upgrade_proto.cpp:88] Check failed: ReadProtoFromTextFile(param_file, param) Failed to parse NetParameter file: deploy.prototxt

How can I solve?

Thansk

0 Kudos
Kaixuan_L_Intel1
Employee

Well, it seems that you are using caffe,right. Maybe you need to build caffe from caffe-ssd branch , here is the link

https://github.com/weiliu89/caffe.git

After build up caffe-ssd, you need to export PYTHONPATH to the path corresponding to caffe-ssd branch.

Stefano M. wrote:

I'm having the same problem.

I'm trying to import the file deploy.prototxt from vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0007 using this code in python:

net = caffe.Net('deploy.prototxt', caffe.TEST)
net.save('my_net.caffemodel')

and the displayed error is:

[libprotobuf ERROR google/protobuf/text_format.cc:274] Error parsing text-format caffe.NetParameter: 914:10: Message type "caffe.PriorBoxParameter" has no field named "width".
WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR
F0727 11:03:36.077455 24468 upgrade_proto.cpp:88] Check failed: ReadProtoFromTextFile(param_file, param) Failed to parse NetParameter file: deploy.prototxt

How can I solve?

Thansk

0 Kudos