Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Not able to run sample models on intel processor graphics

ashwinpr
Beginner

Hi, 

I am using intel openvino in windows. In that I am trying to run benchmark_app.exe with squeezenet1.1 as model and car image as test data in GPU. But I am getting the following error:

[Step 6/11] Configuring input of the model
[Step 7/11] Loading the model to the device
[ ERROR ] Error has occured for: pooling:pool1
Best_kernel.empty()(true) should be false
Cannot find a proper kernel with this arguments

And then I added the -c argument (i.e. the path to custom_kernels.xml). While running the sample with this setup, I am facing the following issue.

[Step 2/11] Loading Inference Engine
[ INFO ] GPU extensions is loaded  "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2020.2\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release"\cldnn_global_custom_kernels.xml 
[ INFO ] InferenceEngine:
        API version ............ 2.0
        Build .................. 27579
        Description ....... API
[ INFO ] Device info:
[ ERROR ] Failed to create plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2020.2\deployment_tools\inference_engine\bin\intel64\Release\clDNNPlugin.dll for device GPU
Please, check your environment
Error loading custom layer configuration file: "C:\Program, File was not found at offset 0.

Please tell the solution to solve the above problems.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SIRIGIRI_V_Intel
Employee

Have you selected the Inference engine Runtime for intel processor Graphics while installing OpenVINO?

If yes, Optionally you can follow the Additional installation steps for Intel Processor Graphics (GPU).

Please make sure about the system requirements.

Regards,

Ram prasad

0 Kudos
ashwinpr
Beginner

Hi Ram,

Yes I followed the optional step and the version of driver is higher than the required version. And all system requirements are met. Still getting the same error.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Max_L_Intel

Hi ashwinpr
First, please make sure that you are able to run the verification sample classification_sample_async.exe with default model and default image:

classification_sample_async.exe -i "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino\deployment_tools\demo\car.png" 
-m "C:\Users<username>\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\openvino_models\ir\public\squeezenet1.1\FP16\squeezenet1.1.xml" 
-d GPU

If your GPU device is supported and you followed steps to set up the environment variables and update GPU driver, then it should work.

0 Kudos