Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6401 Discussions

Object Detection for Faster R-CNN Demo Using the NCS2

wang__xiujie
Beginner

I run the Object Detection for Faster R-CNN Demo in https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/OpenVINO-IE-Samples. Ubuntu16.04.

And I met a problem as follows. I am new to NCS2 and thank you a lot if you can help me!

wang@wang-OptiPlex-7060:~/inference_engine_samples/intel64/Release$ ./object_detection_demo -i /home/wang/Documents/car_1.bmp -m /home/wang/Documents/VGG16_faster_rcnn_final.xml -d CPU
[ INFO ] InferenceEngine:
    API version ............ 1.4
    Build .................. 17328
Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Files were added: 1
[ INFO ]     /home/wang/Documents/car_1.bmp
[ INFO ] Loading plugin
[ ERROR ] Cannot find plugin to use :Tried load plugin : MKLDNNPlugin,  error: Plugin MKLDNNPlugin cannot be loaded: cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from : Cannot load library 'libMKLDNNPlugin.so': libiomp5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, skipping
cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from ../../../lib/intel64: Cannot load library '../../../lib/intel64/libMKLDNNPlugin.so': ../../../lib/intel64/libMKLDNNPlugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, skipping
cannot load plugin: MKLDNNPlugin from : Cannot load library 'libMKLDNNPlugin.so': libiomp5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, skipping

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Joel_E_
Beginner

Hi Xiujie,

It seems that your build wasn't able to find the dependencies, have you tried running the "setupvars.sh", I only have Windows right now but looking at the forum the shell script that initializes the environment  should be located in this path:

/opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.X.XXX/bin

If that doesn't work try to look for the missing dependencies and include it in your path environment.

You can look at this: Edit LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Needles to say, you should also try to edit the version "computer_vision_sdk_2018.X.XXX" relevant to your OpenVino.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Joel

0 Kudos
stone__jesse
Beginner
0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear wang, xiujie,

This should work right out of the box for you.  Please carefully revisit the Linux OpenVino Installation Steps . And pay close attention to The VPU Part . The error you're experiencing usually happens if you skip one of the steps, as someone suggested - maybe you didn't do this :

sudo -E ./install_openvino_dependencies.sh

Also you need to make sure you run setupvars.sh from the shell that you execute any samples and demos.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos