Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Resume Tracking

nit29sin
Beginner

How to resume tracking of the bounding boxes after reopening the saved CVAT Task? 

When I create a bounding box using Trackable MIL, it shows 1 object tracking. But when I reopen CVAT and open the saved task it doesn't show track. Will I have to create a trackable bounding box again and again?

In the screenshot you can see that Aneurysm 3 is trackable but Aneurysm 1 is not trackable even though I saved the task. How can I make Aneurysm 1 trackable again in the middle of the frame?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi nit29sin,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I've validated from my end that CVAT 'TrackerMIL' will not be tracking after the task was saved and reopened.

Currently there is no way to "resume" tracking with MIL tracker, but you can create new separate 'TrackerMIL' tracks and merge them.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi nit29sin,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos