I have tried some examples on my PC after compiled the source code successfully. However, when I packaged and moved to other PCs( all only with WIN 10 OS), only 1 PC succeed, other 3 PCs failed. Error showed up just as the title showed: The procedure entry point __svml_tanhf4_ha could not be located in the dynamic library ... mkldnnplugin.dll
I tried to find the answer, but failed.
Could someone give me a hand?
Can you give me some more information such as the command that you used to link the MKLDNN libraries to your source files and what processor you are using on your Windows 10 systems that are failing?
This seems like an issue with a missing dll file or a missing link between the dynamic link library and the registry entry. An option is to run the systemfilecheckertool.exe to single out that it is for sure the mkldnnplugin.dll that is causing the issue. You can do this by opening command prompt and running as administrator and typing:
sfc /scannow (yes with a space after sfc)
Thank you very much.
I was trapped in another project last week and I forgot this topic. I'm so sorry for my delay.My friend told me that the problem fixed yesterday, and then I remembered this topic.
Yes, you're right, it's an issue with other system dll files. After update WIN10 OS, the program can run successfully.
Thanks for you help!