Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

When will there be a dedicated forum for OpenVINO?

MPick4
Innovator

I can't find a dedicated forum for OpenVINO, which spans multiple different hardware devices. I think it should have it's own section within Software & Technologies!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JAVIERJOSE_A_Intel

Hi MPick4, 

Thanks for reaching out. The Computer Vision forum is a dedicated forum for the OpenVINO Toolkit. 

You can find the forum at the following link: 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/computer-vision 

Regards,  

Javier A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

A Contingent Worker at Intel 

0 Kudos
JAVIERJOSE_A_Intel

Hi MPick4, 

I hope you are doing well. 

I am contacting you to give a follow up on this thread. Could you please tell me if you have any other question that I can help you with? 

Regards, 

Javier A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

A Contingent Worker at Intel 

0 Kudos
SRUPA
Beginner

Hello,

Currently, I am using Intel NCS2 stick , how can I run my custom SSD model on it?

Can you please help me providing information about what are all the different files required for the same?

0 Kudos
MPick4
Innovator

I suggest that you start by installing OpenVINO, then run through the verification steps, especially including the ones for NCS2/Myriad X. Once you've validated that all is working, you'll need to convert your model to IR form so that it can be run on NCS2 via OpenVINO. There are instructions for this in the OpenVINO documentation!

0 Kudos