Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

X_LINK_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND error

tbarr7
Beginner

Hello

I have an error :  ncDeviceOpen:672 Failed to find suitable device, rc: X_LINK_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND in 2 different CPU (Raspberry PIn 3B and ODROID XU4 and NC2) with several OPENVINO samples.

The problem only occurs if I have more than 1 model to load when loading the following models.

There is no error with examples that have only 1 model.

the problem only appears with the version "l_openvino_toolkit_raspbi_p_2019.1.144.tgz" NOT with "l_openvino_toolkit_raspbi_p_2019.1.094.tgz" version.

After some research, if I replace the directory "/opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/armv7l" by the one of the "l_openvino_toolkit_raspbi_p_2019.1.094.tgz" version, the problem disappears.

Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks Thierry

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sahira_Intel

Hi Thierry,

You can find the security_barrier_camera demo in the Open Model Zoo here.

Best Regards,

Sahira

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi Thierry,

Can you please update to the latest version of OpenVINO R2.0.1 here and try again?

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos
tbarr7
Beginner

Hi Sahira

unfortunately I get an error message at the time of installation, you can find in attach the screen copy

My configuration : Raspberry pi 3B with Raspian stretch os.

BEst regards

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Thierry,

Install OpenVINO for Raspbian Stretch here. The installation instructions are listed here.

Sorry, earlier I linked OpenVINO for other Linux based platforms (which is probably why you got an error saying that version does not support IA 32 architecture).

Please install OpenVINO for Raspbian Stretch and let me know if you are still running into problems.

Best Regards,

Sahira

0 Kudos
tbarr7
Beginner

Hi Sahira,

I installed the R2.01 version unfortunately it doesn't have the example I use: security_barrier_camera_demo, and I couldn't compile an old version with the R2.01.

Best regards

Thierry

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Thierry,

You can find the security_barrier_camera demo in the Open Model Zoo here.

Best Regards,

Sahira

0 Kudos
tbarr7
Beginner

Hi Sahira,

It's perfect with this version tank you very much, everything works now.

Do you know if there is an example in python + NCS Myriad for facial recognition (face detection + face matching) ?

Best regards

Thierry

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Thierry,

At this time there are no OpenVINO samples in Python for facial recognition.

Best Regards,

Sahira

0 Kudos