Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

intel deep learning deployment toolkit

agarwal__anjali
Beginner

Hello,

I wanted to download Intel Deep learning deployment toolkit for which I registered but it didn't provide me any link for downloading the software. There is also one serial number.

Alternatively, I downloaded the Intel Computer vision SDK as it comes with the deep learning toolkit but as specified in the dev guide there was no folder like model_optimizer_for_tensorflow in the mo directory. Hence I am not able to configure it. It would be really nice if you could help me out with it.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Seunghyuk_P_Intel

Hi Anjail,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try again from this link. : https://software.intel.com/en-us/openvino-toolkit

We released officially OpenVINO yesterday, which is CVSDK before.

Regards,

Peter.

0 Kudos
meira_de_andrade__ro

I have the same issue, please help us!

0 Kudos
Schoepflin__Uwe
Beginner

Hello everyone, 
​the provide link leads to the origin registration page. I have already registered and have a license number. But I could not find a valid link to the
doenload of w_intel_cv_sdk_p_2018.0.200.exe. 
Please could you please provide the correct link?

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II

Hi All,

In my experience I was registered with 1 email ID on IDZ and while registering for OpenVINO was using another Email ID. I would get the mail in this instance with the download link, but the download never happened. However, as soon as I changed it to the Email ID I'm registered with on IDZ, it immediately loaded a web page displaying the Key and the download started itself. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Seunghyuk_P_Intel

Hi Banga,

Thank you for the information.

If it happened in the same system, it might be related to cookie.

You can try with delete cookie and try with different email ID.

Regards,

Peter.

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II

Hi SEUNGHYUK,

It happened on 2 of my systems and 3 different browsers, so shouldn't be an issue with the Cookie. I was able to resolve it via the method I mentioned above, so I assume it has to do with the Email ID one has registered with, so highly unlikely, but I guess your approach could work as well.

0 Kudos