Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

missing inference engine folder

JIAYEE_SHE
Beginner

May I ask why there is no deployment_tools folder under tools for me. Supposed the inference engine folder should be under deploment_tools also, am I right?

I follow BuildingForWindows · openvinotoolkit/openvino Wiki (github.com) the building guides to build my files. details.PNG

Above is my files under tools. 

driverSETUP.PNG

PLUS, is is because im not install the driver package before running the build? As I see it is optional.

SUMMARIZE: I could run and use the model optimizer to convert my model to IR format. But for inference, i couldn't find my inference engine files. Anyone could point out where i got wrong?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi Jiayee,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

OpenVINO open-source version does not contain the deployment_tools folder. To test your model, you can use sample applications in C, C++, and Python languages which show basic use cases of OpenVINO usages. You can also use Open Model Zoo Demos application to run with your model.

Please refer to release notes for the latest updates from OpenVINO.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli 

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello, thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos