Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

myriad_compile error MAC 11.2.3 support ??

RajeshKumar
Beginner

./myriad_compile -m  ~/Developments/depthai/depthai-main/custom_ops/onx/model.xml -o ~/Developments/depthai/depthai-main/custom_ops/blob_out/model.blob -ip U8 -VPU_MYRIAD_PLATFORM VPU_MYRIAD_2480 -VPU_NUMBER_OF_SHAVES 4 -VPU_NUMBER_OF_CMX_SLICES 4

I am getting following error

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libinference_engine.dylib

Referenced from: /opt/intel/openvino_2020.2.117/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/myriad_compile

Reason: image not found

anybody experienced ? we have any solution for this error??

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Syamimi_Intel

Hi RajeshKumar,

Thank you for reaching out. I found out the same issue reported on the Apple Community and this kind of error is due to the different project configurations that amend a framework build for the app.

Refer to the Apple Community for the troubleshooting workaround.

Thus, what I can suggest to avoid the error is, you can run below commands to add rpath to myriad_compile, and to remove code signature:

sudo install_name_tool -add_rpath $(dirname $(find /opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185 -name libinference_engine.dylib)) $MYRIAD_COMPILE

(https://www.unix.com/man-page/osx/1/install_name_tool/)

sudo codesign --remove-signature $MYRIAD_COMPILE

(https://reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/a/23467)

After that, you can try compile your model again.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos
RajeshKumar
Beginner

Hi, my MAC OS version (myriad_compile error MAC 11.2.3 support ??) gives message " unsupported OS  when i install openvino 2021.2 version, Is it really work?

0 Kudos
RajeshKumar
Beginner

Hi, I have installed this version and tried, still same issue !, 

% /opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185/bin/setupvars.sh 

[setupvars.sh] OpenVINO environment initialized

% MYRIAD_COMPILE=/opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/myriad_compile

% sudo install_name_tool -add_rpath $(dirname $(find /opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185 -name libtbb.dylib)) $MYRIAD_COMPILE

/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/install_name_tool: warning: changes being made to the file will invalidate the code signature in: /opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/myriad_compile

% sudo codesign --remove-signature $MYRIAD_COMPILE

% $MYRIAD_COMPILE -m  ~/Developments/depthai/depthai-main/custom_ops/onx/model.xml -o ~/Developments/depthai/depthai-main/custom_ops/

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libinference_engine_legacy.dylib

Referenced from: /opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/myriad_compile

Reason: image not found

zsh: abort      $MYRIAD_COMPILE -m  -o ~/Developments/depthai/depthai-main/custom_ops/

0 Kudos
Syamimi_Intel

Hi RajeshKumar,

Sorry for your inconvenience and sorry for the miscommunication, actually you can also use your previous OpenVINO version.

Since you are getting error:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libinference_engine_legacy.dylib instead of

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libtbb.dylib

Could you please try run once again with the following commands by replacing libtbb.dylib with libinference_engine_legacy.dylib:

1. MYRIAD_COMPILE=/opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/myriad_compile
  2. sudo install_name_tool -add_rpath $(dirname $(find /opt/intel/openvino_2021.2.185 -name libinference_engine_legacy.dylib)) $MYRIAD_COMPILE
  3. sudo codesign --remove-signature $MYRIAD_COMPILE

Do come back to us if you face any issues.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Rajesh Kumar Vn,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos