Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

which one Should I choose securrity_barrier_camera app for Ubuntu 16.04? to choose any IDE or Linux terminal??

yilmaz__mick
Beginner

I would like to use securrity_barrier app.I work about plate identification.I would like to use and change some on your seccurity_barrier_app.Thus,I can integrate code for different plates by changing some places.Which one should I choose for it?  Linux terminal or any ide ??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Monique_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Mick,

I'm not sure what your question is. Are you asking what IDE to use in Ubuntu 16.04 OS to extend the security_barrier_camera_sample for your purposes?

Kind Regards,

Monique Jones

0 Kudos
akcalar__samet
Beginner

Yes I am.I am asking which IDE to use in ubuntu 16.04 for security_barrier_camera_sample.I want to extand and change some codes. I need to integrate our system than I need to complie and run ??

0 Kudos
Monique_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Samet,

You can use any IDE for this as long as it has the necessary compiler and tools you need for your application. PyCharm is recommended if you are using the Python API. 

Kind Regards,

Monique Jones

0 Kudos