Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
400 Discussions

C_LOG_LEVEL env not set; Value is not found for the key

xunaichao
Beginner

Run the command ‘docker-compose up -d’

The following container reported an error
ia_influxdbconnector
ia_opcua_export
ia_imagestore
ia_rest_export
ia_grafana

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi,

Try running docker ps to check the current running containers. You are trying to re launch services and the command is most likely failing because the port is already in use by other processes on the host. Free up the port and re run the installation command ./edgesoftware install

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos
Don
Beginner

HI Sahira, 

I have some problem like this issue:

it has two VM and first VM has old version EII(2.3.4), second VM is new environment,

I copy new EII(2.6.1) folder(IEdgeInsights) to both VM from my PC, then I follow the video-custom-udfs flow to build my CustomUdf(is worked well on my PC) on this two VM ,

the first VM is worked, but the second VM has error log on all container "C_LOG_LEVEL env not set", even I reinstall the all new EII by edgesoftware install, Could you help to solve this proplem? maybe it has some different on the VM port or net setting cause the problem?

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Don,

I am just following up to see if you are still having this issue? 

If so, please let me know if both VMs are set up with the same specs

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos
Don
Beginner

Hi, Sahira,

I got the reply from VM server administrator that VMs setup is  not the same spec, is more strict limit on network for the VM that can not executable.
And after I disable the ufw, I got the new error log (attached picture, I need to chmod the .env file for succesed startup service) : analytics, web visualizer and etcd ui seems start up successed, but video ingestion service stiil can not catch the right kv in config, even I changed or swap the bind port.
The new VM's is applying, but I am wondering what caused this issue.
thanks very much!

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Don,

Are both of the VMs set up exactly the same? I currently cannot replicate this issue. Can you please try building a new VM? 

In the meantime, I am trying to find another solution to this error.

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos