Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

CSL Client Node2

Rajnish
Beginner

Hi All,

We have one server and two client nodes.We are running client node 2(Maintenance Mode On) and what we could see is ,It is getting offline after every 10-15 minutes.It is coming back online again after few seconds.

We are looking for urgent help.Let me know for further queries.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
WengWai_C_Intel

Just to close this thread as the issue was root caused to network interface down intermittently and not related to the CSL setup. If any other question, kindly submit a new post. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Murni_J_Intel

Hi, 

is this meaning you are trying to make your 2nd node to be offline? can I know is there any error showing on the logs of the application?

0 Kudos
Rajnish
Beginner
No i don't want it to be offline. It is going offline for few seconds only and then again coming online. This leads to restarting of all the containers,which we don't want. Once it back online we could see every container was running so there were no error logs that we could see. Can you pls tell me how to check the logs to find out why it is going offline.
0 Kudos
WengWai_C_Intel

Just to close this thread as the issue was root caused to network interface down intermittently and not related to the CSL setup. If any other question, kindly submit a new post. Thanks!

0 Kudos