Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
404 Discussions

Can not download Edge Control for industrial

lejou_lee
Beginner

I tried to download Edge Control for industrial (ECS, https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/get-started-with-edge-controls-for-industrial/how-it-works/featured-components.html ) to boot optimizations with real-time applications in Ubuntu. I have already applied the request for downloading the software on the Wednesday of the last week. And the system said that

"Please note that approval may take 1-2 business days. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email with your Product Key and instructions for download and installation."

However, It has been passed for three business days, and I have received nothing.  I'd like to know whether my request has been cancelled? How can I get ECS directly? Could you help me to give the approval of the download?

Appreciate what U have done for this.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nadia_J_Intel

Hi, 

Thanks for your interest towards the Edge Control for Industrial (ECI) .

However, as of now, ECI is only available for selected partners and customers.

We will review your request and once it has been approved, you will receive the access granted email. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
lejou_lee
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I wonder whether there is a way or any possibility that I can be your selected partners?

We have designed a robot and wanner to use just an industrial PC to manipulate it based on ROS. So, ECI, as we think, would be useful for the real-time control with the help of Xenomai or Preempt-RT on PC.  It would be possible that we can give you a feedback after using it as your requirement.

Anyway, thank you for your reply and we hope to have a try.

0 Kudos