Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

Cannot download Edge Control for Industrial 2.5

bmh8x
New Contributor I

Hi,

I have got the email with the product key, but I am still unable to download the software from this page:

Intel® DevCatalog

I can select the version and target OS system, but after click REQUEST ACCESS button, there is an error message box showed(please see the attached file for details), and the download won't start.

Thanks in advance!

Bui

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
bmh8x
New Contributor I

Hi Jesus,

I have got the new ECI key from my client, and I can download and build a new ECI now. 

Thanks for your kindly support.

Best regards
Bui

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Bui,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you try to access the download page in an incognito/private browser or try to clear your Browser's cache? Also, did you request access using the same email as the account used to create this discussion?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
bmh8x
New Contributor I

Hi Jesus,

Thank you for your quick response

>Could you try to access the download page in an incognito/private browser or try to clear your Browser's cache?
→I tried your suggestion, but the result was not change.

>Also, did you request access using the same email as the account used to create this discussion?
→Yes. I requested access using the same email as the account I used to create this discussion

After some investigation. I found that my product key may have expired. I got this key from Intel from December 2021.
I will apply for a new key and try to download ECI Release Package once again.

Best regards
Bui

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Bui,

Please let me know the outcome of this new request. If you run into any issues, I can reach out to my peers and get additional help.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
bmh8x
New Contributor I

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for your support and sorry for the late reply .

I am still waiting the update from my client, He apply a new ECI key for me beacause my ID cannot apply for a new ECI key.

I will update you soon.

Best regards
Bui

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Thank you Bui for the update! Please keep me posted.

bmh8x
New Contributor I

Hi Jesus,

I have got the new ECI key from my client, and I can download and build a new ECI now. 

Thanks for your kindly support.

Best regards
Bui

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Bui,

Thanks for the update! If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos