Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Castle Lake Server

Rajnish
Beginner

I have two queries.Any help is appreciated.

1.I am done with the installation of castle server.Documents suggest device status should be online but for me it is coming offline.How to make it online.

2.After installation if i am restarting the system.how to make castle server up again.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jia-Shing_W_Intel

1.I am done with the installation of castle server.Documents suggest device status should be online but for me it is coming offline.How to make it online.

Do you mean your server node status in the CSL Manager UI is offline? Do you see any significant error in your /opt/csl/csl-manager/app.log? Or perhaps you can attach it here.

2.After installation if i am restarting the system.how to make castle server up again.

If it's set up properly, the corresponding services and containers will start automatically when you restart the device that hosts the CSL Server.

0 Kudos