Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Castle lake server

Rajnish
Beginner

Hi weng/Murni,

My Csl server is not getting listed on the Csl manager dashboard.i am getting errors while running following command.

$ curl -u <csl_manager_username> <csl_manager_url> api/v1/servers

PFA for logs.

kubelet service is also failing to start.Rest other services are in running state.Could u help me resolving this issue.let me know if i am doing anything wrong.Since i am behind proxy is the above command correct?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
WengWai_C_Intel

Hi @Rajnish 

If you have rebooted the system and do not see the k8s containers are running, please issue below command:

sudo swapoff -a

Then you can use docker ps command to check if the k8s containers are up running.

To use the API command to list the CSL server, the correct format of API is as below. You can get the API command from the csl_api_doc.pdf file under orchestrator/docs directory.

curl -ku user:password -X GET "https://csl-manager-host:8443/api/v1/servers" -H "Accept: application/json"

where, you will use your own username, password and CLS manager host IP in the above API.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WengWai_C_Intel

Hi @Rajnish 

If you have rebooted the system and do not see the k8s containers are running, please issue below command:

sudo swapoff -a

Then you can use docker ps command to check if the k8s containers are up running.

To use the API command to list the CSL server, the correct format of API is as below. You can get the API command from the csl_api_doc.pdf file under orchestrator/docs directory.

curl -ku user:password -X GET "https://csl-manager-host:8443/api/v1/servers" -H "Accept: application/json"

where, you will use your own username, password and CLS manager host IP in the above API.

0 Kudos
Rajnish
Beginner

Hi Weng,

I could see the csl server listed in dashboard along with status online.

Thank You

0 Kudos
WengWai_C_Intel

Great, thanks for the update.

All the steps are documented in the CSL setup guide and APIs are documented in the csl_api_doc.pdf file. You can use that as reference.

0 Kudos