Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Connected Logistic Platform

Srignana
Beginner

Installation of CLP went rhough fine. But unable to login to VP portal. 

What is the username & password for the VP portal ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VeereshP
Employee

Hi Srignana,

The Device Simulator (devsim.js) is part of our legacy codebase and don't use, Instead, I would recommend you to Purchase the Intel® CLP hardware devices from ODM (purchase link) and use with the solution. When you purchase the devices ODM will provide you the DeviceAuthorizeKeys.csv file and upload those keys to KeyStore.

Thanks,

VeershP

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Srignana,

Let me reach out to my peers and find out more information on the log in credentials for the VP portal.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Srignana
Beginner

1. Request a response to my query on what is the user name and password for the VP Portal.  How to create user name and password if there are no defaults?

2. I followed the Readme.md under gva/deploy scripts/azure for automated deployment. There was one failure in the deployment of resource "Failure Anomalies - iclpAppInsights_066d69fa" with conflict status. Resource type is microsoft.alertsmanagement/smartdetectoralertrules. 

"status""Failed",
    "error": {
        "code""MissingSubscriptionRegistration",
        "message""The subscription is not registered to use namespace 'Microsoft.AlertsManagement'. See https://aka.ms/rps-not-found for how to register subscriptions.",
        "details": [
            {
                "code""MissingSubscriptionRegistration",
                "target""Microsoft.AlertsManagement",
                "message""The subscription is not registered to use namespace 'Microsoft.AlertsManagement'. See https://aka.ms/rps-not-found for how to register subscriptions."
            }
        ]
    }
}

3. The documentation doesnt seem to match the latest installation (some differences noticed in directory structure, filenames,..)

4. Getting an error 'SequelizeUniqueConstraintError: Validation error at Query.formatError' when trying to add user the internaldb
0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Srignana,

I sent you a private message with the credentials. Please let me know if you continue to have issues after using those credentials.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
tahirai
Beginner

Hi,
I'm same situation now (looking for credentials to login after deploying ICLP).

could you give me message to me also?

0 Kudos
Srignana
Beginner

It will be shared privately once you make a request for the credentials. 

All the best.

0 Kudos
Srignana
Beginner

I am able to login with the credentials. Thank you very much for your support. 

New request

After login, tried checking  the Field Monitoring tab in the VP Portal by pumping data through the Device Simulator (devsim.js). I could see the events received at the IOT Hub. But the Field monitoring tab is not getting populated.  Any thoughts why ?.

Also could not locate the path - Device Credentials/Keys CSV (DeviceAuthorizeKeys.csv) file path? How to create the DeviceAuthorizeKeys.csv file?

0 Kudos
VeereshP
Employee

Hi Srignana,

The Device Simulator (devsim.js) is part of our legacy codebase and don't use, Instead, I would recommend you to Purchase the Intel® CLP hardware devices from ODM (purchase link) and use with the solution. When you purchase the devices ODM will provide you the DeviceAuthorizeKeys.csv file and upload those keys to KeyStore.

Thanks,

VeershP

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos