Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

DHCP range format Edge Software Configurator

syaza
Employee

Hi,

I need to setup Edge Software Configurator and the specification have meet the requirements.

During the setup it ask for DHCP range and I try to enter the range but it keep on pop up out of range. 

I think I have put the right range but what kind of format for the range should I use? Is it 

xxx.xxx.xx.x - xxx.xxx.xx.x or xxx.xxx.xx.x : xxx.xxx.xx.x or no need to put anything just put the space between 2 range 

enter range.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi syaza,

You should give the installer a DHCP range in xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx format. For example: 192.168.10.0/24. I recommend using nmcli device show <interface name> to see your systems network details.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi syaza,

You should give the installer a DHCP range in xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx format. For example: 192.168.10.0/24. I recommend using nmcli device show <interface name> to see your systems network details.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos