Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
401 Discussions

EI AMR installation invalid key

pdoshi
Employee

I have downloaded the EI AMR in Ubantu 20.04. the installation key provided via email is not working somehow.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth,

Please let me know if you continue to see the error message when running the installer on and off the VPN. If you could please share a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi pdoshi,

Thanks for reaching out. The product key should include the dashes when prompted by the installer. Are you including the dashes in the product key? What error message do you see? Are you installing by downloading the zip file or with the pip command? Are you behind a firewall?

I just tested on Ubuntu 20.04 using both zip file and pip install method and my product key was accepted.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
pdoshi
Employee

Hi Jesus,
Thanks for a prompt reply.

yes i am including dash in between the keys
i am installing EI via pip command. i have connected the vpn as well.

I will in the meantime try to run the installation again.

However, one day before the key was accepted and there were some proxy issue.
but since yesterday, i am getting an error saying invalid product key

Regards,

Parth 

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth,

Please let me know if you continue to see the error message when running the installer on and off the VPN. If you could please share a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos