Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
405 Discussions

EI for AMR Software Download Page Not working.

MTM_S
Beginner

Hi, I have previously tested 2022.1 for "EI_for_AMR" and have consulted the following documentation page to consider upgrading to 2022.3.
(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/ei-for-amr/get-started-guide-robot-kit/2022-3/step-3-download-the-ei-for-amr- software.html)

Following the instructions in Step 3.1. a, on the "Product Download" page, I selected "Recommended Configuration" as instructed and clicked the "Download" button, but I cannot get to the download page that I used to be able to see. However, I cannot go to the download page, which I used to be able to see.

I opened the Console of my Google Chrome browser and checked for any errors and found the following message.

ownload 2
GridSelection.js:1590 onlineDistroLicenseAccepted undefined
GridSelection.js:1568 download 2
GridSelection.js:1568 download 2
react-dom.production.min.js:101 Uncaught TypeError: window.wap_tms.aaTrack.do is not a function
    at i.defaultDownload (GridSelection.js:897:30)
    at Object.He (react-dom.production.min.js:52:317)
    at Xe (react-dom.production.min.js:52:471)
    at react-dom.production.min.js:53:35
    at Sr (react-dom.production.min.js:100:68)
    at jr (react-dom.production.min.js:101:380)
    at react-dom.production.min.js:113:65
    at De (react-dom.production.min.js:292:189)
    at react-dom.production.min.js:50:57
    at Nr (react-dom.production.min.js:105:469)

The attached image file is a screenshot of how the message appeared.

I am assuming that the error is caused by a change in the front-end code, since this did not happen on the old download page.

If there is trouble with the download page and it is not available, we are considering other options.

I have the "edgesoftware" tool for 2022.1, and I have read in the documentation that I can upgrade if I know the "Product Key".

I believe the "Product Key" can be found on the download page mentioned above, but is there any other way to get the "Product Key" (e.g., by having it sent to an approved email)?

./edgesoftware upgrade <MODULE_NAME>

Best regards. 
MTM_S

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MTM_S
Beginner

Dear Jesus,
Thanks for the reply and for report to the development team.
I checked today and the download page is working fine, and after going to the software terms and conditions page, I was able to access the screen where the component download and "Product Key" are displayed.

I'm not sure if there was a problem with my network environment or if the development team responded quickly, but I checked on multiple machines (Ubuntu 20.04LTS, Windows 10) and browsers (Firefox and Google Chrome) and it worked on all combinations. I was able to access the download page successfully on all combinations of browsers (Firefox and Google Chrome).

Thanks for your prompt support and response.

Now that my immediate problem is solved, should I close this topic?

Best regards,

MTM_S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi MTM_S,

I have reported the download page issue to the development team, I will give you an update as soon as I hear back. In the meantime, if you have the software package downloaded the key may be listed on your account under registrationcenter.intel.com.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
MTM_S
Beginner

Dear Jesus,
Thanks for the reply and for report to the development team.
I checked today and the download page is working fine, and after going to the software terms and conditions page, I was able to access the screen where the component download and "Product Key" are displayed.

I'm not sure if there was a problem with my network environment or if the development team responded quickly, but I checked on multiple machines (Ubuntu 20.04LTS, Windows 10) and browsers (Firefox and Google Chrome) and it worked on all combinations. I was able to access the download page successfully on all combinations of browsers (Firefox and Google Chrome).

Thanks for your prompt support and response.

Now that my immediate problem is solved, should I close this topic?

Best regards,

MTM_S

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi MTM_S,

Thank you for confirming, the development team addressed the issue last night. I will proceed to close this thread, please start a new discussion if you need additional assistance as this one will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos