Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

ESDQ AI Box for Video Analytics question

wales
Beginner

install Deep learing streamer pipeline framework will show verify error

CPU: i7-1185G7E
kernel: 5.13.0

bbb.PNGccc.PNGDDD.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi wales,

This package is only supported on Ubuntu 20.04. You mentioned using Ubuntu 22.04, do you see the same installation error on Ubuntu 20.04? Could you provide the content of /var/log/esb-cli/<esdq>?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
wales
Beginner

Dear Jesus :

sorry~~I'm using ubuntu 20.04, 

attach is log file

wales_0-1667438369446.png

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi wales,

Thanks for providing the log files and confirming you are using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. I have reproduced the issue and have escalated the issue to the development team. I will let you know what I find out. 

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
wales
Beginner

Dear Jesus :

Have any  update??

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi wales,

Apologies for the delay in our response. The development team is currently testing a potential solution. I will let you once I have additional information.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi wales,

The package has been fixed and updated.

Could you please try to re-download the package and let me know if you run into any issues?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
wales
Beginner

Dear Jesus :

I'm install OK

Thanks for your great support

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi wales,

Thank you for confirming! If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos