Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
405 Discussions

ESDQ failed on Tiger Lake platform

J-N-ch
Novice

I have tested both ESDQ 3.0 and 4.0 on two separated clean and newly installed Ubuntu 20.04. Both with Linux kernel 5.8. The result turned out that ESDQ 4.0 were mostly failed, while most of the failures in ESDQ 3.0 is associated with Movidius. The following reports were attached.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi J-N-ch,

Looking at the Reports for the Tiger Lake platform, when you used ESDQ 3.0 the system had Kernel 5.8. However, when you used ESDQ 4.0 the system had Kernel 5.11. Could you double check? ESDQ currently support Kernel 5.4 and 5.8.

Could you attach the reports again? I don't see the .html file for the 6305E system and the Tiger Lake system for ESDQ 4.0 show Pass for all testes.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi J-N-ch,

Looking at the Reports for the Tiger Lake platform, when you used ESDQ 3.0 the system had Kernel 5.8. However, when you used ESDQ 4.0 the system had Kernel 5.11. Could you double check? ESDQ currently support Kernel 5.4 and 5.8.

Could you attach the reports again? I don't see the .html file for the 6305E system and the Tiger Lake system for ESDQ 4.0 show Pass for all testes.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos