Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

ESDQ for AMR Errors - RealSense relative

huang__shiuan-chi
New Contributor I

We have run the ESDQ test on our device, connected with Intel RealSense D435.

We failed in the test modules AMR7 and AMR10, which are RealSense and GStreamer RealSense.

It seems the ESDQ process didn't receive data from RealSense, but we don't know the reason.

Attach the Log file for reference. Please help us figure out how to pass the RealSense relative test module, thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sahira_Intel

Hi, 

Thank you for confirming. Yes, it is required to use a D435i when running ESDQ for AMR since it requires use of the inertial measurement unit (IMU) which the D435 does not have. 

Sincerely,

Sahira

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi,

Your log files say that a RealSense L515 was detected:

RealSense ROS version and RGB Camera info were found

RealSense L515 camera connected.

Can you please confirm what RealSense device you are using?

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos
huang__shiuan-chi
New Contributor I

We have confirmed that we are using D435, Here's the capture of lsusb:

Bus 004 Device 003: ID 8086:0b07 Intel Corp. Intel(R) RealSense(TM) Depth Camera 435

I don't know why it shows L515. The testLogs.log also shows that 

[INFO] [1646633440.706940328] [RealSenseCameraNode]: Device with name Intel RealSense D435 was found.

According to the documents

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/edge-software-device-qualification-amr.html

the System Requirements is Intel® RealSense™ camera D435i

Is it fine that we are using the Realsense camera D435 without "I"?

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi, 

Thank you for confirming. Yes, it is required to use a D435i when running ESDQ for AMR since it requires use of the inertial measurement unit (IMU) which the D435 does not have. 

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos