Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Edit MQTT configuration

HuynhVanThuan
New Contributor I

Hi,

Currently I'm having a problem with configuring MQTT. I conldn't find this configuration file after reinstalling my ubuntu OS. How should i get this configuration file in my computer.

Regards,

Huynh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Huynh,

I am not familiar with the guide you are following and if there is any specific settings are needed before updating the config file. However, from a generic Linux perspective uninstalling the package should generate the default configuration file.

sudo apt purge --autoremove -y mosquitto

sudo apt install mosquitto

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Huynh,

I am not familiar with the guide you are following and if there is any specific settings are needed before updating the config file. However, from a generic Linux perspective uninstalling the package should generate the default configuration file.

sudo apt purge --autoremove -y mosquitto

sudo apt install mosquitto

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
HuynhVanThuan
New Contributor I

Hi JesusE,

Thanks for your supports. These command lines are really helpful with me so i can consider this as your right solution. 

Regard,

Huynh

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Thank you for confirming. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos