Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
397 Discussions

Failed to execute script docker-compose

HuynhVanThuan
New Contributor I

Hi,

I am having problems with provison, build and run docker-compose when i am trying to inference EII. Can you help me with this problem?

Regard,

Huynh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Huynh,

I believe your docker needs to have elevated permissions, please try to use sudo or add your user to the docker group and set the permissions accordingly.

Also, Edge Insights for Industrials v2.6.3 is only supported on Ubuntu 18.04. If you want to continue using Ubuntu 20.04, you can use Edge Insights for Industrial v3.0. See system requirements for additional information.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Huynh,

I believe your docker needs to have elevated permissions, please try to use sudo or add your user to the docker group and set the permissions accordingly.

Also, Edge Insights for Industrials v2.6.3 is only supported on Ubuntu 18.04. If you want to continue using Ubuntu 20.04, you can use Edge Insights for Industrial v3.0. See system requirements for additional information.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos