Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
401 Discussions

How to use Intel Audio DSP (Cadence HiFi3)

Gyuhwa
Beginner

I want to apply the self-developed S/W algorithm to the Audio DSP (Cadence HiFi3) provided by Intel PCH.

However, I cannot find development documents or SDK environment related to Intel Audio DSP.

I already have a Cadence SDK license purchased.

Please let me how to apply and test the S/W algorithm to the Intel Audio DSP.

=============================================================

1. What is the brand and model name of the NUC/laptop/desktop computer that you are using?

=> laptop computer (SAMSUNG Galaxy book 3 pro, Intel Core i7-1360P)

2. Can you provide more details about this project?

=> I belong to Iron Device, an audio fabless company in Korea. To explain in more detail, it is a Korean company that supplies Audio Boost AMP IC. We want to supply audio semiconductor ICs to global markets including Samsung and LG laptop markets in Korea. In order to supply semiconductors to customers, Intel Audio DSP must be used to provide both audio algorithms and SmartPA(Speaker Protection) algorithms.

3. Are you working for a company or is this for personal purposes?

=> This is a company project.

We would like to get help using Audio DSP even if we pay for a project that is very important to us.

Please help me with what to do.

============================================================

Best regards, 

Gyuhwa Park

Iron Device Corporation

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Gyuhwa,

Thanks for reaching out, this forum is specific to software packages and reference implementations that are available on Edge Software Hub. However, I believe you may be able to find some development documentation in the Resource & Documentation Center (intel.com).

Please note, some documents may require a CNDA to view. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Gyuhwa,

Thanks for reaching out, this forum is specific to software packages and reference implementations that are available on Edge Software Hub. However, I believe you may be able to find some development documentation in the Resource & Documentation Center (intel.com).

Please note, some documents may require a CNDA to view. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Gyuhwa
Beginner

Hi Jesus,

I couldn't find any audio DSP related development documentation on the site you mentioned.

Resource & Documentation Center (intel.com).

We are currently conducting CNDA with Intel, and we plan to find more documents.

Regards,

Gyuhwa

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Gyuhwa,

Thanks for the update, I hope you find what you are looking for in the Intel Resource and Design Center. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos