Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

Intelligent Traffic Management Database connection lost in Grafana

jiahaowu
Beginner

Hi,

I successfully installed intelligent traffic management. 

When restarting the ITM or computer, the ITM database and sample dashboards in the Grafana were always missing. I am just wondering which operation will trigger this problem and how to recover it without reinstalling the software or manually adding the influx database. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi,

I apologize for not responding sooner. 

When you click on the ITM dashboard, are there any errors you are getting? Or is the dashboard empty when you restart? 

Sincerely,

Sahira 

0 Kudos
jiahaowu
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. It does not show any other errors. Just the problem of dashboard and database missing in Grafana.  If checking the docker, the connecting state will show "unhealth"

sudo -E docker-compose ps

Thanks 

0 Kudos
jiahaowu
Beginner
0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi jiahaowu,

Could you help provide steps to reproduce and screenshots of what you see? If I restart my computer or run sudo -E docker-compose down and sudo -E docker-compose up -d to restart the server it comes back up as expected.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos