Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
397 Discussions

Intelligent Traffic Management Grafana container not running

YY4
Employee

when following the steps at:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intelligent-traffic-management.html

to run the demo, i can see that grafana actually not running with a error message when checking the log:

itm_smartcity | 2021-08-15 :: Connecting grafana: Grafana container not up yet, retrying...

seems the grafana container never started, i try to restart it manually buy failed...  

attached the log

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
7 Replies
Murni_J_Intel

Hi @YY4 

Can you please share your $ docker ps and $ docker logs -f itm_smarticty output?

please ensure to run the below to set the host IP before you run the $ docker-compose up -d command 

export HOST_IP=$(hostname -I | cut -d' ' -f1)

0 Kudos
YY4
Employee

please see attached log, thanks so much!

0 Kudos
YY4
Employee

refreshed the whole SW but still not be able to bring up.

0 Kudos
Xiang_Intel

Hi @YY4 ,

I am able to reproduce your issue stated above. It is found that when the HOST_IP env variable is set not correctly, then will see this issue.

Based on the log you have provided, the host ip is set to 172.17.0.1.

Can I request your help to verify again?

Steps:

1. In a new terminal, go to Intelligent_Traffic_Management_<version>/Intelligent_Traffic_Management/intelligent-traffic-management

2. export your current machine IP address. (You can look up your system IP address via ip a or ifconfig).

export HOST_IP=<System-IP-address>

3. Verify that HOST_IP is correctly sourced into the environment.

export | grep HOST_IP

4. Then run docker-compose up.

sudo -E docker-compose up

0 Kudos
YY4
Employee

sorry not updated the latest status in time, i have fixed the issue, really appreciate for the supports. 

0 Kudos
Xiang_Intel

Great to hear this from you. 

JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos