Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
396 Discussions

Performing Turtle creek updates via Thingsboard server FAILS

Pranav_S_Intel
Employee

I am following instruction from README.md file under "universal_wellpad_controller/Universal_Wellpad_Controller_1.0/uwc/EdgeInsightsSoftware-v2.2-PV/turtlecreek" directory.

First command under "## Performing Turtle creek updates via Thingsboard server." fails with an error message.

Command:

$docker run -it -p 9090:9090 -p 1884:2883 -p 5683:5683/udp -v ~/.mytb-data:/data -v ~/.mytb-logs:/var/log/thingsboard -e MQTT_BIND_PORT=2883 --name mytb --restart always thingsboard/tb-postgres

Error Message:

docker: Error: remote trust data does not exist for docker.io/thingsboard/tb-postgres: notary.docker.io does not have trust data for docker.io/thingsboard/tb-postgres.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Universal Wellpad Controller version 1.6.1 is available for download on Edge Software Hub. Please start a new discussion if additional assistance is needed as this thread will no longer be monitored.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Pranav_S_Intel,

Thanks for reaching out, I also saw the same issue when following the README.md file. Let me take a look and get back to you.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Murni_J_Intel

Hi @Pranav_S_Intel 

May I know if this is the latest available download from ESH? can you help to provide me the screen capture of the whole file structure that have been installed?

0 Kudos
dasamara
Employee

Hello,

I kindly request that Pranav_S please consider moving forward with UWC1.6 package from ESH when it is available in near future.  If the situation is more pressing then migration to UWC1.5 is an alternative.  If there is a strong need to remain using UWC1.0, please confirm this in a reply.

Regards,

Dean 

0 Kudos
Pranav_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Dean, There was  no option to select particular version if I remember correctly. But I am okay using a version which works, do I need to do something specific to download different version? 

0 Kudos
Murni_J_Intel

Hi @Pranav_S_Intel 

The new release for UWC package will be available latest by next week on ESH.  We will notify you once it is available for you to check on the issue from your side. 

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Universal Wellpad Controller version 1.6.1 is available for download on Edge Software Hub. Please start a new discussion if additional assistance is needed as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos