Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

Provisioning error in castle lake client node while running in csl mode

Smrithi
New Contributor I

I am trying to run pcb demo from the client node using orchestrator in csl mode. I did all the pre-requisites necessary for the  setup. But while trying to provision the castle lake client node using :-

sudo ./provision_eis.sh ../docker-compose.yml command I am getting the following error. I have also attached the SS of the error. Any help is appreciated.

ERROR: Service 'ia_csl_etcd_provision' failed to build: The command '/bin/sh -c curl -L https://github.com/coreos/etcd/releases/download/${ETCD_VERSION}/etcd-${ETCD_VERSION}-linux-amd64.tar.gz -o /EIS/etcd-${ETCD_VERSION}-linux-amd64.tar.gz && tar -xvf /EIS/etcd-${ETCD_VERSION}-linux-amd64.tar.gz -C /EIS/etcd --strip 1 && rm -f /EIS/etcd-${ETCD_VERSION}-linux-amd64.tar.gz' returned a non-zero code: 6

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
WengWai_C_Intel

Hi @Smrithi ,

From the screenshot you're providing, it show when the docker container build and trying to access github.com repo through internet but it failed to establish the connection . You will need to ensure the docker service in your system able to connect to internet so it will allow the open source component downloads to build the docker container during this provisioning step.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WengWai_C_Intel

Hi @Smrithi ,

From the screenshot you're providing, it show when the docker container build and trying to access github.com repo through internet but it failed to establish the connection . You will need to ensure the docker service in your system able to connect to internet so it will allow the open source component downloads to build the docker container during this provisioning step.

0 Kudos