Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

RMT

jones2
Beginner

I need a sofeware(Configuration Console) that the sofeware's picture in the document(574682 system Memory Rank Margin Tool Calculator).   Can this software be provided to me ?

1.png

2.png3.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi jones2,

This forum is dedicated for questions around the software packages and reference implementations from Edge Software Hub. I believe the tool you are looking for is part of the Intel® System Bring-up Toolkit or Intel® ITP PDT Software. I recommend sending an email to DebugToolsSupport@intel.com for clarification. I see your company is setup in Intel Premier Support, you could also open an IPS ticket and/or contact your account owner.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi jones2,

This forum is dedicated for questions around the software packages and reference implementations from Edge Software Hub. I believe the tool you are looking for is part of the Intel® System Bring-up Toolkit or Intel® ITP PDT Software. I recommend sending an email to DebugToolsSupport@intel.com for clarification. I see your company is setup in Intel Premier Support, you could also open an IPS ticket and/or contact your account owner.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos