Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
401 Discussions

Service 'tls_core' failed to build

huang06
Beginner

EIS version: Edge_Insights_for_Industrial_2.3.2
OS version: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS

I try to install Intel_Training_and_Learning_Suite_TLS, I follow and execute commands in README.md.

But I got error messages during the docker installation after executing the following command:

./setup_TLS_docker.sh

img.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChoonHwa
Employee

Hi Huang06,

New finding. To solve this issue, can you please open the requirements.txt file located at <TLS2.0 project source code>/nnframework/tf/ in text editor,  add the  h5py==2.10.0 into last row. Then re-run the ./setup_TLS_docker.sh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChoonHwa
Employee

Hi Huang06,

The installation will take times to download and install through network, and sometimes instable network may cause some download failed. May I know do you try to re-run the ./setup_TLS_docker.sh again without doing any changes? Can you please invoke the ./setup_TLS_docker.sh and observe if the issue is resolve?

0 Kudos
ChoonHwa
Employee

Hi Huang06,

New finding. To solve this issue, can you please open the requirements.txt file located at <TLS2.0 project source code>/nnframework/tf/ in text editor,  add the  h5py==2.10.0 into last row. Then re-run the ./setup_TLS_docker.sh

0 Kudos