Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
401 Discussions

Test results check - Intel® ESDQ for Vision

Jonathan_Yeh
Novice

Hi Intel Professionals,

As subject, we have testes the ESDQ Vision software package with Intel 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900TE processor. We can see the test report generated, but the test data is missing. Would you please help to check?

• We can access ESDQ Vision module and download 6.1 version successfully.

• All modules have been installed successfully.

• Configuration is correct.

• We can perform ESDQ test script. However, we saw that the test will not be proceeded until docker post-installation steps completed.

• After that, OpenVINO container can be executed successfully ([setupvars.sh] OpenVINO environment initialized). We can see the machine can use OpenVINO toolkit to run model downloader and model optimizer successfully.

• Test report was generated. But the test data is missing. Further check the test logs we can see the messages below.

- Error: HDDL hardware initialization failed, exits now.

- Cannot detect HDDL device

Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Jonathan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Jonathan,

The development team has addressed this issue. I tested from my end and can confirm the test modules are now displaying in the report. Could you please re-download the ESDQ package and test on your side? Please let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Jonathan,

Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing or the .html report? Any logs that I can look at would also be very helpful.

Does your system have an HDDL card installed?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Jonathan,

I was able to reproduce the issue and I have reached out to the development team for assistance.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Jonathan,

The development team has addressed this issue. I tested from my end and can confirm the test modules are now displaying in the report. Could you please re-download the ESDQ package and test on your side? Please let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos