Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
404 Discussions

WARNING conda.exceptions:print_unexpected_error_report(1216): KeyError('pkgs_dirs')

MalcolmChan
Employee

please help guide me. i am a newbie trying to learn - im also not 100% familiar with the ubuntu interface.

was halfway thru installing the eii_installer, error shows up.

WARNING conda.exceptions:print_unexpected_error_report(1216): KeyError('pkgs_dirs')

conda info could not be constructed.
KeyError('pkgs_dirs')

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi MalcolmChan,

There is a new release of Edge Insights for Industrial version 2.6.3 that fixed some installation issues. I tested from my side and didn't have any issues, would you mind trying this version as well?

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MalcolmChan
Employee

this is the system

Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Kernel: Linux 5.14.0-051400-generic
Architecture: x86-64

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi MalcolmChan,

Could you please share the install log file located: /var/log/esb-cli/Edge_Insights_for_Industrial_2.6.2/eii_installer/install.log?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi MalcolmChan,

There is a new release of Edge Insights for Industrial version 2.6.3 that fixed some installation issues. I tested from my side and didn't have any issues, would you mind trying this version as well?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
MalcolmChan
Employee

Hi Jesus,

When was this version of EII added?

I also noticed that there is two version:

v3 for ubuntu 20

v2.6.3 for ubuntu 18

both contains tls?

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi MalcolmChan,

Both versions were released this week. Please take at the release notes for additional information. The Training and Learning Suite (TLS) is not supported in Edge Insights for Industrial (EII) v3.0.

Edge Insights for Industrial v3.0 release notes

Edge Insights for Industrial v2.6.3 release notes

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos