Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

Win10 power shell command to copy in-container files from Intel EII to MS EFLOW

J-N-ch
Novice

Is there a way that I could make sure “a data transfer from one of the EII's docker container to MS's EFLOW is finished or not” from Win10 ?

Like an indication flag or a function to check “the status of the data transfer”.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi J-N-ch,

Apologies for the delay in our response. After checking with the team, this request is out of our support scope. We recommend exploring on the EFLOW side instead on how to check on the data transfer between containers.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi J-N-ch,

Thanks for reaching out, I'll need to check with the development team to understand if this is possible. I will let you know what I find out.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi J-N-ch,

Apologies for the delay in our response, I have escalated this issue to the development team for further assistance.

Let me follow up with them to get the latest update. I Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi J-N-ch,

Apologies for the delay in our response. After checking with the team, this request is out of our support scope. We recommend exploring on the EFLOW side instead on how to check on the data transfer between containers.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos