Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

castle lake client installation

Smrithi
New Contributor I

I am getting this input prompt while installing castle lake client. What specific attributes is it about? And what should I input, yes or no? Any help would be appreciated.

Would you like to assign any specific attributes on this node? [y/N]

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
WengWai_C_Intel

Hi @Smrithi ,

You can just use the default selection as 'N' for your setup, it will not cause setup failure. And if you wish to set a attribute for the node you're setting up, then you can choose 'y' but it is not necessary.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Smrithi,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Based on your question and issue description, we noticed that this is regarding Castle Lake, a component of Orchestrator (Intel® Edge Software Hub).

We have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving it to the Intel® Edge Software Hub Forum so it can get answered more quickly: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Edge-Software-Hub/bd-p/edge-software-hub

Best regards,

Maria Ramirez

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
WengWai_C_Intel

Hi @Smrithi ,

You can just use the default selection as 'N' for your setup, it will not cause setup failure. And if you wish to set a attribute for the node you're setting up, then you can choose 'y' but it is not necessary.

0 Kudos